1. The Promoter of this competition is Kerry Foods, who has sole responsibility for all elements of this promotion.
2. Anyone with a Twitter account who posts an image or a video of a “Mandwich”, tags @FireandSmokeIRE and #HellYeah between 6pm Thursday 8th October and 6pm Friday 27th November 2015 will automatically be entered into the prize draw, which will take place at 4pm Saturday 28th Novemeber 2015.
3. The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.
4. The prize for this competition is a Top Flight voucher to the value of a 7 day snowboarding holiday for 2 in February 2015, flights, transfers and accommodation included.
5. The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
6. The winner will be randomly selected. The competition is not open to Kerry Foods employees, their immediate families, staff in their agencies, or family/friends of staff in their agencies.
7. There will be one winner chosen at 4pm Thursday 29th October 2015 and will be notified by a tweet on the Denny Fire and Smoke Twitter page which they’ll be tagged in. The winner will have until 4pm on Monday 2nd November 2015 to acknowledge acceptance of the prize on Twitter. If they do not acknowledge acceptance by this time it will be deemed forfeit and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
8. The prize will be posted to the winner once they provide their address in a personal message to us on Twitter.
9. The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Vizeum Ireland, Block 5, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Rd, Dublin after closing date.
10. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winner agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate,modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
13. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
14. The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
15. Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.