1. The Promoter of this competition is Kerry Foods, who has sole responsibility for all elements of this promotion.
2. Anyone with a Twitter account who re-tweets the corresponding Twitter post on the Denny Fire & Smoke Twitter page and and follows the Denny Fire & Smoke Twitter page between 12pm Monday 2nd November 2015 and 12pm Wednesday 2nd December 2015 will automatically be entered into the prize draw, which will take place at 2pm Wednesday 2nd December 2015.
3. The competition will be moderated and only legitimate entries will be accepted for entry, no inappropriate entries will be counted.
4. The prize for this competition is a €500 prepaid credit card for the winner.
5. The prize is strictly non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations there will not be a refund of the prize value.
6. The winner will be randomly selected. The competition is not open to Kerry Foods employees, their immediate families, staff in their agencies, or family/friends of staff in their agencies.
7. There will be one winner chosen at 22pm Wednesday 2nd December 2015 and they will be notified by a tweet on the Denny Fire and Smoke Twitter page which they’ll be tagged in. The winner will have until 2pm on Friday 4th December 2015 to acknowledge acceptance of the prize on Twitter. If they do not acknowledge acceptance by this time it will be deemed forfeit and a new winner will be selected from the valid entries.
8. The prize will be posted to the winner by registered post once they provide their address in a personal message to Denny Fire and Smoke on Twitter.
9. The name of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to RMG, 3 Christchurch square, Dublin 8 after closing date.
10. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winner agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require. Personal details will not be disclosed without prior consent of winner.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
13. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
14. The promoter does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
15. Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties.